I mentioned earlier that my ITBand on my right knee is acting up right now so I"m trying hard to do lots of cross training and strengthening exercises so that I don't aggravate it more. So here's a short circuit I did this morning - kinda as a finisher - a final kick in the butt kinda thing. Try it! It's adapted from a circuit from http://www.toneitup.com/
6 minute circuit - do each exercise for 15 seconds, with no breaks between exercises. Try to do the exercises at a fast pace (it helps to do it to upbeat music)
1. Prisoner Squats - (squats with your hands behind your head )
2. Dip Squats - (so you squat and then act like you are dipping under a pole and then reverse the action (boxers do this move)
3. Push-ups - (do them the real way, no knees on the ground, no butts in the air, bring your chest all the way to the ground and back up, technique is more important and speed)
4. Waistline Crunches - (stand with feet shoulder width apart and crunch to the right, while you lift your right foot off the ground. * do one side for 15 seconds and then switch to the other side )
5. Plank Jacks - get down in plank position (hands on the ground) hold plank and do jumping jacks with your feet
6 Plank hold and bring knee to elbow. *(stay in crunch position from the exercise #5, alternate brining your right knee to touch your right elbow, and then left knee to left elbow.
Rest 15 - 30 seconds and then repeat 2 more times!