Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I Thought I Only Got Awards for Races

but... I just got a "blogging" award. I didn't know that such a thing exisited - but I'm honored to recieve it. Jess who write "Running Between The Lines" gave it to me. Thanks!!! Check her blog out! She's a little ahead of me in the blogging world :-)



Along with this award comes some responsibilities:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.

2. Share 7 things about yourself.

3. Award 10 other bloggers.

4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award



I tend to question the rules but I'm going to comply because I like these rules.



#1 - Check - already did that

#2 - 7 things about me

1. I absolutely love cleaning (gutting to be blunt) trout - it's the best part of fishing

2. I want to be on Survivor, I've auditioned twice and sent in 3 applications. Come on Jeff,

"here's your winner"

3. I'm a "hip-hop" junkie & new music makes me giddly excited

4. When I got married my husband was a "non-runner" and I converted him. Now I think

He loves it more than me.

5. I'm ubber competitive - enough said

6. I think Twitter is retarded! - just my opinion

7. I make up names for people I often see but don't know - the names I create are hilarious

(at least to me they are)



#3 - 10 bloggers worth checking out and being rewarded

1. Rossisms
2. Running to Health
3. Shape Fit
4. Jordan Cristine: a day in the life
5. Imperfectly Perfect and Learning to Love it


that's all I have right now, maybe I'll list 5 more later.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much, Audrey! I'll get right on that ;-)

    ReplyDelete