1 1/2 cups flour
1/2 cup old fashioned oats
1/4 c splenda baking mix or Truvia baking mix
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons cinnamon
4 Tablespoons cold light butter (Brummel & Brown works well)
1/2 Tablespoon vanilla extract
3/4 cups pumpkin
1/8 cup egg substitute or 1 egg white
1/4 c almond milk
1/3 c white chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
2. in a large bowl whisk together all dry ingredients
3. Cut butter in with a pastry cutter or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs
4. In another bowl whisk pumpkin, egg, milk, and vanilla until well blended
5. Add pumpkin mixture to flour mixture and stir just until all flour is moistened, add chocolate chips and quickly mix into dough
6. Gather dough into a ball and place on a lightly floured surface, Knead just a few times.
7. Divide dough in 2 equal portions
8. Place portions of dough on cookie sheets which have been sprayed with cooking spray
9. Pay dough into about a 6 inch round
10. Portions of dough should be on separate cookie sheets or at least 5 inches apart
11. Cut each round into 6 wedges
12. Sprinkle the top with raw sugar or splenda brown sugar blend (approx. 1 Tbl. per round)
13. Bake about 15 - 20 minutes until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
14. Let cool for 5 minutes
15. Re cut each wedge and slide onto a serving plate.
TIME TO EAT!!!
Nutrition:118 calories per wedge
Serve warm! Try cutting it in half and spreading with 1/4 cup of pumpkin pudding (next recipe)